Looking for a paving solution for your commercial space? We can help!
Our resin bound surface is a decorative and hard wearing solution which offers high levels of water drainage to prevent flooding. Supplied in a range of natural colours (shown below), it is a great alternative to concrete or tarmac paving.
What is Resin Bound Gravel?
To put it simply – a permeable floor surface which mixes gravel with glue to create a smooth surface.
Loose aggregates are applied to resin before it sets which fixes the material in place. The finish has the appeal of a loose gravel finish without the movement of a loose surface, this makes the outcome low maintenance and hard wearing.
Why choose Resin Surfacing?
- A porous and fast draining surfacing solution,
- Durable to withstand high levels of foot traffic,
- Resilient to damage and wear,
- Low maintenance,
- Creating a smooth seamless finish means this surfacing is perfect for use in schools as it eliminates a trip risk which traditional paving slabs often result in,
- Perfect for tree surrounds or around existing outdoor features,
- Natural looking alternative in a range of colours to tarmac and concrete.
We have installed Resin Bound Gravel surfaces all over the UK. Please view our gallery and latest projects for further examples.
We offer a free quotation service so if you would like a price please contact us today.
Resin Bound Gravel Colour Options
From left to right respectively: Daltex Red, Daltex Silver, Danish Quartz, Golden Quartz, Staffordshire Pink, Rhine Gold, Silver Grey Granite and Autumn Gold.
Other colours are available including combinations of standard colours. Corporate Logos and patterns can be incorporated within the resin surface making this a great choice for business and school entrances. Please contact us to discuss and obtain samples.
Important note: The colours displayed here may vary from the actual product.